Friday, August 21, 2009

Photo Friday-Four Month Comparison

Here we are again...another month and another comparison. Just for fun, I went back and looked at the comparison of the girls at this age. You can see it here. It might be the only month I managed to get the girls in shots in the same outfit. I must have planned that. I'm not as with it now that I have 3 kids as I was when I only had two. I doubt you'll ever see a comparison where all three kids are wearing the same outfit. Of course, it is harder now that we threw a boy into the mix...

Anywho, here's the 4 month look at all three kids. New one on top, middle one in the middle, and eldest on the bottom.

Batch #1 Batch #2
Batch #3


You can definitely tell they are related, eh? We aren't sure they really look like us, but they surely look like each other.

I have more recent pics of the boy to share in another post but for now, I'm going to tackle a few boxes that need unpacking while 2 of my 3 children are napping. So much fun.

Happy Friday!

No comments: