Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Cooking Again

Did you know I have this other blog where I write down recipes that I have tried and really like and want to make again and again and again? Well, I do. And because it's been a year since I posted anything, I decided that now that I have a stove and oven again, I should really be writing stuff down. So I did. And I am. And if you have anything to add, feel free to let me know about it. And look over there on the right...I even made a link to it. Finally. But if you can't find where it says "Down the Hatch" because my new Valentine's Day themed background is a little too busy, I'll give you a link right here.

1 comment:

Cozy Mom said...

Hip Hip HORRAY for the stove and oven! I am amazed at what you did without it. Honestly, you don't need an oven, you figured that out. But you might WANT chocolate chip cookies and birthday cakes one day so an oven is NEEDed for that. Can't wait to come over and use it!