Friday, April 15, 2011

Photo Friday-Sneak Peek

No...I haven't given up blogging all together (though many weeks it feels like I should). We've been gone for the last two weeks. Gone far far away on a warm, sunny island, in a hotel with very poor internet service. Plus, when you are far far away, do you really want to spend your time uploading photos to your blog? I don't either. I call this one "Sneak Peek" because I've only just begun to sort through my 500 photos from Maui. That's right...500. We've got beach photos, pool photos, aquarium photos, birthday party photos, cousin photos and much much more. For now...here are a few that I liked as I skimmed through...








Aloha. Happy Friday.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Whew, we missed you guys! Hope you had a blast!

Erin said...

Nice! I miss Hawaii and we were only there for a few weeks. It was fun while we were there, I want to go back!