Saturday, May 09, 2009

Photo Saturday and A Forgotten Update

I don't know how I forgot to post this, but here it is now. See that lovely bandage on Kate's forehead? That happened two weeks ago. She and Padyn were playing in a wagon with collapsible sides. She liked undoing the sides. Well, she soon learned she should not lean against the side while unhooking it. Flat on her face on the concrete did she land. Lots of blood...gotta love those head wounds.

I didn't want to take my one week old baby the emergency room, so Daddy and Mimi went instead. Fortunately, it only required glue and 48 hours of not bathing. This is what it looks like today. Nice face...she really didn't want me to take her picture. Robert is 3 weeks old now. Here's what he looks like these days. Not much different from the day he was born, except a bit paler. And his eyes stay open longer. Makes it easier gaze at their yellowish tinge that way.



Happy Weekend.

No comments: