Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween

I know, I know...I haven't posted any Halloween pics yet. But really, there aren't many good ones. You can look at these two while I sort out the rest...

Since you might not be able to tell, I should tell you who everyone is. Kate was a ballerina. She was going to be a bunny...that's what she wore to school on Thursday. I stitched a cotton ball tail on her pink footy jammies and everything! But we had a last minute change of heart. I'm not sure if it was the tutu or the tap shoes that excited her more. Padyn was a unicorn. Not just any unicorn...she is Goldalicious. We don't own the book yet, but I'm sure we will soon. And Robbie was Tigger. Mommy? She's a Mommy, of course!
Here's a fuller explanation of Padyn's outfit. It all started when our friends decided to be Pinkalicious and Purplicious. If you have girl children in your house and you don't have these books, you might want to get them. They aren't my all time favorites (that's reserved for the Olivia and Fancy Nancy series), but they are decent. Anyways, Goldalicious is the newest book in the series. She is Pinkalicious's imaginary unicorn. Padyn had already said she wanted to be a unicorn, so when we found out that Ninners was going to be Pinkalicious, it seemed like a natural fit. They were pretty happy to complete the series that way.Now if we could only get Purplicious to smile...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't those Smartwool socks the best? I don't know what we'd do without them in chilly Sofia. Glad Halloween was fun and congrats on Robbie's impressive sleeping schedule. Isn't it crazy how much boys eat? Gabriel is an eating machine and he's still losing all the juicy baby fat. Hugs to all.