Thursday, January 14, 2010

More Christmas Pictures from Auntie

We celebrated Christmas on January 2nd with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie, and Bella's family. I got a few shots from that day, but Auntie got more. These are all from her camera.


Auntie and Kate. Love the smile, Kate.Kate trying on Mommy's new sunglasses. They look smashing, don't they?Kate, Bella and Padyn with one of Bella's presents. All the girls loved this gift.Super happy boy! (Actually, I don't think this photo was taken that day, but it's too cute to not include.)
All the kids. Again, I think this was actually taken on Christmas day at my grandmother's house. Good one, Auntie. It's my only one of the three this Christmas.

Auntie and Padyn at Grammie's.Rock star Kate. Do you know what the thing that she's singing into is? That's right...a holder for toilet paper rolls. That's my girl!

No comments: