Saturday, September 10, 2011

Big Boy Bed

Tonight is the first night Robbie is sleeping in his new "Big Boy Dinco Car" bed. It's a temporary solution until I figure out what I want to do with his room, furniture, bed, etc. And I wasn't in any rush to take him out of his crib-he doesn't try to climb in or out or anything. In fact, my original plan was to leave him in his crib as long as humanly possible. But a friend was getting rid of this bed, so I took it while I could. And since it was making my real car sleep out in the driveway while it took up space in the garage, we decided it should just be in Robbie's room instead.

I didn't think he would fall asleep so fast or willingly tonight, but look at that. Not even 45 minutes after I left him. I guess cars really do have a magically qualities for this boy. (Oh, do you see the navy blue bag with the red strap next to him? That's his "Car Backpack." Many of his matchbox cars, mainly the ones from the Cars movie, are in there. He demands to sleep with it these days. Just further support of my theory.) Night night, Buddy. We'll see how this all plays out in the morning...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Impressive! Owen is still in his crib and I have no plans to let him out:>