Saturday, May 24, 2008

Middle of Nowhere

I haven't posted for a while, and I have many many excuses. My current one is that J and the girls and I are at my mom's house in the middle of Nowhere, Oregon. It's terribly fun, and the girls have managed to avoid getting any ticks, so overall, it has been a very successful trip.

When we return to civilization, I promise to post pictures and tell you all about it. For now, I'm going to finish my glass of wine and go to bed.

Happy Memorial Weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH!! THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE..WISH I WAS THERE...ONE OF MY MOST FAVOURITE PLACES IN THE WORLD... THE ROGUE RIVER...SITTING ON GOLD BEACH WITH A GLASS OR TWO...DODGING THE LOGGING TRUCKS...HAMBURGERS AT EUREKA...WILLAMETTE WINE COUNTRY...CANNON BEACH & BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN PORTLAND WHERE MY GOOD FRIENDS LIVE IN TIGARD...I COULD LIVE THERE TOO...KAZZ
PS...YES I KNOW IT'S WET, WET, WET...BUT WHEN YOU LIVE ON THE DRIEST CONTINENT ON EARTH YOU DON'T MIND A DROP OF RAIN