Monday, December 15, 2008

Photo Monday

Kaz...these are for you.

Last weekend the girls and I headed to Oregon for a very quick visit so I could spend some time with my dear friend and her two beauties before they head back to the cold of Eastern Europe. Here's one of them...While I was visiting, the girls stayed with Grandma and Grandpa. They really liked doing this:and this...Oh, and just to be completely random, this is Padyn's newest favorite game. She's quite happy to play it by herself while I spin the wheel. Good thing, too. Auntie keeps falling over and Kate just wants to pick up the mat all the time. Oh, and Mommy won't even try. I'm not that pregnant yet, but it's a good excuse.

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A BIIIIG THANK YOU P&K'S MOMMY...YOU JUST MADE MY DAY & I NOW HAVE ANOTHER "LITTLIES" BLOG TO FOLLOW...SOME OF MY 'NOT SO LITTLE NOW' FRIENDS WERE HERE ON THE WEEKEND DECORATING OUR CHRISTMAS TREE & PLAYING WITH ZEBBI & ZOE WHILE THE BIG KIDS ENJOYED THE ANNUAL WINEMAKERS BBQ & ARTHUR'S BIRTHDAY...SPEAKING OF WHICH...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY P&K'S DADDY...LOVE & KISSES FROM DOWN UNDER TO ALL OF YOU
KAZZ XXXX