Sunday, December 28, 2008

Signs That my Children are Bizarre #17

We just got home. We've been to church and to breakfast already. It isn't quite naptime yet.

In the car on the way home I repeatedly told the girls that it would be time for them to play when we got home while I cleaned up the kitchen.

What did they do the second we got inside? Went upstairs and put their new nightgowns back on. And their slippers. I have no idea why. They have never done that before.

Weirdos.

But hey, on a positive note....Kate likes her new nightgown so much that she actually slept in it all night last night. She was not just wearing her droopy diaper when she got up this morning. Maybe we are turning a corner.

I probably shouldn't go let them ride their scooters in their nighties though, eh? Especially since it's only 50 degrees outside.

No comments: