Friday, June 25, 2010

Photo Friday-A Whole Lot of Nothing

I know it's Friday, but I have no pictures to share with you. None. Zero. Zilch. We are at BonBon and Papa's house where we've been all week and I haven't broken my camera out once. Not ONCE! We've been super busy with VBS (Vacation Bible School) at our old church, and visiting with all our friends...while I'm sure there's been a (or many) photo ops, I just haven't taken them. Sorry.

But, I promise. There will be photos this week. You see, these girls are coming to visit. It's been a while since we've seen them. This is how old they were one of the last times we saw Coley and Jalyn...
...and this is how old we were.

Happy Friday. We'll see you soon. I promise.

2 comments:

Ro said...

They're coming to visit? It has been a while. Have a wonderful time!

Erin said...

Gah, look how little they all are! Wow!