Monday, April 17, 2006

Recent Pictures

Katelyn is two weeks old today. Hard to believe as it feels like we just came home from the hospital yesterday. Must be the lack of sleep.

I've been trying to find the time to update the blog, but whenever I have free time, I want to nap!

More pictures to come in the next few days, like Padyn actually riding a pony and petting barnyard animals (two things she has vehemently refused to do in the recent past.) For now, enjoy these and I'll post more in the next day or so. Maybe I'll even forfeit a nap for the cause.



Padyn loves her baby sister and often wants to hold her and give her kisses.











"I want to hold Tate, Mommy."









First bath...she seemed to like it. At least she didn't scream like Padyn did the first time we bathed her.






Hanging out on her changing table.



4 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Thank you for the pictures of baby "Tate"! I love them. I hope you are doing ok!

Cozy Mom said...

arlene, Kate is beautiful. I cannot wait until Friday when we get to see her. In the process of trying to write this comment I somehow managed to create my own blog. i'll let you know when I figure out how to put picutre on it. Maybe you can help me this weekend...if we ever have a free moment. I think the days of a visit to your house being the time I get to read an entire novel are over...at least for few years. See you soon!

Uncle Greggy said...

GREAT pictures, girls! We very much enjoyed meeting Kate and are amazed with how you guys do it all!

Erin said...

You have two beautiful little girls. Loved the pictures!