Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fun Times in So Cal

You might have noticed it's been a while since I've posted anything. There is a valid reason for this. The girls and I where down at my mom's house in Southern California this past week. We drove (DROVE!) down on Friday the 9th and came home Friday the 16th. My mother was saintly enough to come with us both ways. She flew up, drove down, drove up and flew down. It made for some long days. The original plan was for her to just drive down with me and I would do the return trip on my own. But as she pointed out-how would I manage to go the bathroom if I was on my own? Point well taken. Needless to say, I believe it was a much better car experience for us all to have Grandma with us!

So that's not the entire reason I haven't posted anything for a week and a half. I had big plans to put pictures up every couple days while we were down there so Daddy could see his girls. But the internet gods were not cooperating and my mom's internet provider who shall remain nameless was indisposed until Tuesday! Then, Wednesday night when we were leaving the next morning at 5:30am (5:30AM!!!) I was trying to post a few pictures from the week. I got them all up and hit the spell check button and they all disappeared! You can imagine how irritated I was. Especially since it was almost 11pm.

That's enough excuses. Here are a few pics from the week. Padyn had a great time playing in Grandma's "pool", dancing with Bella and Grandpa, watching Dora (which she doesn't get to watch here since we're too cheap to have cable), playing with turtles at Bella's house and feeding Grandma's dogs their vitamins. Kate had a good time, too. At least, she slept well, so I'm assuming that means she had a good time.

Enjoy!

No comments: