Saturday, August 12, 2006

This is Why the Drinking Age is 21

I know it's not nice to make fun of your children or post horrible pictures of them on the internet, but seriously, you just gotta see what I deal with every morning. Just imagine what she would look like if she'd had a few the night before.

And the pacifiers? Don't even go there. I'm still trying to figure out how to convince her to give them up in a couple months when she turns three.

But Katelyn looks lovely in the morning, doesn't she?

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Oh you are going to be in so much trouble when she gets older and ever sees this!!! Lets just hope she never takes a similar picture of you and posts it on the web. Personally, I'll be locking my door when I stay at your house until I've got my hair done and makeup on from now on.

Angie said...

That is hilarious! She looks how I feel most mornings.

Erin said...

That gave me a good laugh! She'll thank you for posting it later.

the Girls' Moma said...

Kate's the bright and cheery one, saying, "Good MORning, Padyn!" And Padyn grunts and says, "Shut up."