Saturday, August 12, 2006

This is Why the Drinking Age is 21

I know it's not nice to make fun of your children or post horrible pictures of them on the internet, but seriously, you just gotta see what I deal with every morning. Just imagine what she would look like if she'd had a few the night before.

And the pacifiers? Don't even go there. I'm still trying to figure out how to convince her to give them up in a couple months when she turns three.

But Katelyn looks lovely in the morning, doesn't she?

3 comments:

Angie said...

That is hilarious! She looks how I feel most mornings.

Erin said...

That gave me a good laugh! She'll thank you for posting it later.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Kate's the bright and cheery one, saying, "Good MORning, Padyn!" And Padyn grunts and says, "Shut up."