Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Interview with a 4 Year Old

I missed writing an update for Padyn's 4th birthday last month, and since I haven't been motivated to write one, I thought I'd try something different. I got this idea from another momma.

I interviewed Padyn to find out what she thought about herself. Who's in a better position to tell you all about Padyn than she is? Some of her answers were expected and some were a complete surprise. I don't think she gave much thought to them. She just gave the first answer that came to her. So, I can't say how valid this information is, but here it is...

Favorite color-pink and purple
Favorite book-Berenstain Bears and Too Much Teasing
Favorite TV Show-Super WHY
Favorite thing to play with-the doll house
Favorite dress-up outfit-princess
Favorite food-Peanut Butter Toast
Favorite drink-"special water" (ie Propel with calcium)
Favorite place to go-Emily's house
Favorite animal-duck
Favorite game-Hullabaloo
Favorite thing about Christmas-the tree

I couldn't think of any other "favorites" that she would know the answer to.

So there you have it. What Padyn thinks are her favorite things. I'm sure it will be different next week.

No comments: