Friday, December 14, 2007

Photo Friday

I have made up for my lack of photoing shooting over the last few weeks this past week. This morning I took 133 pictures off my camera. Over half of them aren't even worth sharing with you, but that's ok. At least the camera was in use again, right?

So, without further ado, here's a few of the things we did this week. Enjoy!

Padyn and Kate enjoying some reading together. (This was actually one of the two pictures I took the week before last. I figured you should see it. The other was of the same shot, just darker.)
We hit the streets last Saturday night to check out the Christmas lights around our neighborhood. Both girls think Christmas lights are the next best thing to Dibbs. And yes, that is a Jamba Juice Kate is drinking.
That same night, we made pizza for dinner. Aren't they so helpful?
I loved that all three of them were sitting quietly on the couch watching Super WHY. I just had to document the quiet moment. That doesn't happen much when Owen is over to play.
Padyn's been practicing her poses lately.For whatever reason, bagels have been a big hit this week. Every meal, Padyn wants a bagel with strawberry cream cheese. Of course, Kate immediately asks for the same thing. She can't quite figure out how to eat it without smearing it all over her face, though.
Padyn's dance class had a little Christmas performance yesterday. They did a little singing and dancing to Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. When Padyn's back was to the audience, she did all the motions, no problem. But once she was up front, facing the audience, she wasn't as into it. Performance anxiety, I guess. It was still pretty cute.

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Payden makes a super cute ballerina! I love the tutu- where can I get one of those?

threeforme said...

From Grandma. Grandma's are great for those things.

This one came from a dance store. It was a birthday present. It's highly adorable.

Susan said...

You think it comes in my size?

threeforme said...

I bet if we searched hard enough, we could find one in your size. You aren't that big.

Well, you are preggos. We'd have to wait a few months...