Friday, December 07, 2007

Photo Friday-Fun with Camera

I almost didn't post today because I have not taken a picture in a week and a half. A WEEK AND A HALF! And I only took TWO pictures that day. How insanely stupid is that? My beautiful camera...just hanging forlornly on the coat closet door...dying to come out. I'll try to make up to it this weekend, but for now, let's figure out what pictures I can show you.

I can't show you the two pictures I took last week because they are still on the camera, and that's downstairs, and I'm lazy. I just looked back over old posts to see what photos I've already shared. Padyn dancing? Check. Kate sticking her tongue out? Check. Girls in pretty dresses on Thanksgiving? Yup.

Ok, let's try to find some recent, yet random, possibly not good enough to post, and post them today. Won't that be fun? Of course it will. It's Friday. Everything is fun on Friday.

I looked in the folder of photos that my mom took on her camera when she was visiting at the beginning of November. The doggies were with her. Kate LOVED them. Here's a couple of Kate trying to get better acquainted with Tori. The rest in that folder are of duck pond pictures, which you've seen already.
How about a couple from Padyn's camera that I just downloaded? I think Kate actually took one of these shots. I don't think she knew it. I think she was just playing with the camera and it kept snapping pictures.

This is the one Kate took. Can you see it? It's Padyn watching TV, and apparently, that's the couch Kate is sitting on.
Padyn wanted to take pictures of me. I won't show you the one she took of my (covered) chest, or the one of me and Grandma where we both look extremely pissed off. Not at her...just in general.
How about some pictures from the car? Padyn must have taken these when Bella was here and they were going to breakfast with Papa. Because this is my car, and that's Bella, but in the next picture (not shown), it shows that Papa is driving, not me.This one is actually one of the best. It's clear, almost focused and has decent light. Too bad my backyard is such a mess. But the dogs look good, right? (Leo and Tori don't like my backyard much. I think that's why they are pacing.)

She had a lot of pictures of the dogs. And of blackness. And wall hangings. Funny kid. But hey, now that I've uploaded her pictures from last month, she can finally take more. Maybe the two of us should use our cameras together tomorrow. We can compare shots. I'll try for that. Maybe I'll have something more interesting to share with you next week. Until then...

Happy Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you're beautiful. Sometimes you just take my breath away.

-j

the girls' moma said...

What a nice comment.

I wanted to say that I'm impressed with Kate's photo skillz, yo.

She is a prodigy!

Erin said...

I loved these pictures, they're great!