Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Blog

I started a new blog yesterday. I know, I know...I don't have time to be doing silly things like that. But it's been something that I've been thinking about for a while, and I wanted to give it a shot. It only has a few posts at the moment, and you might not find it very interesting. You see, it's about one of my favorite things (my first favorite being my family...)

It's about food. Well, cooking to be more exact. I know. There are a bunch of food blogs out there. (You didn't know that? There are. And eventually I will have some of them linked to mine.) The internet doesn't need another one. Maybe not, but I needed one. I needed something to help me keep track of what I am doing in my kitchen, and motivate me to try new things.

You don't have to look, but if you want to, it's called Down the Hatch. You can find it here.

Please please please feel free to comment and leave ideas. I love ideas.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Cool!