Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Hair

I had Padyn's hair cut yesterday. She decided not to have her bangs cut, so the hairdresser (can you call a man a hairdresser?) pulled them back when he was done. This is what we are left with. It's not quite as flat today. She has my waviness in the back, so it's never going to lie still.
Doesn't she look younger with her hair shorter? Or maybe it's no bangs. (I know all you out there aren't fans of her no-bangs look, but that's what she wants, so work with me.)I'm sure I don't need to tell you how excited she was about the lollipop.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I think no bangs is great. You don't have to get it cut every time the bangs get too long and you can pull it all back. Padyn, I'm your #1 no bang fan. Also we have the same haircut so how could I not love it!

Erin said...

She does look a little younger without bangs, but it certainly doesn't make her look babyish. I like the way her hair is fixed, it's very cute.

Callie now WANTS bangs, and I'm trying very hard not to talk her out of it!