Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Countdown

Only 2 and a half more days until Padyn goes to underwear. Just thought it would be the polite thing to warn all of you that hang out with us regularly. We'll be living in the kitchen and the entry way until Padyn can figure out what it feels like when she has to pee, and then actually tell me that she needs to use the potty. I'm not looking forward to it, but I've put it off long enough. Preschool is right around the corner and this must be done. Can't there be another way?

1 comment:

Cozy Mom said...

Sorry, we found a preschool that did initial work for us. Since we left your house last month Bella has been in panties..and after we all learned how to put her on the potty every 2 hours we stopped having pee on our floor. Today she will tell us when she pee and poop. We haven't dared do without the diaper at night, though she is dry every morning. When I run out of diapers I'll make the switch.