Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Help Wanted

So seeing as how I haven't had a newborn in 2 1/2 years, there are things I don't remember about this stage. Like how long should they be sleeping? How much milk are they getting on average at each feeding? When will her hair grow back and the acne go away?

Since I only have minutes to be on the computer, my search for answers has been less than satisfactory. Anyone out there with suggestions of good websites to look to for baby information?
I'd be highly appreciative.

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Ok, so the acne? Goes away about 3 months, usually, from my experience. The night sleeping? Well, I don't remember these kinds of things either which is why I keep my blog...so let's look it up...it seems Jalyn was up to 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 hours at 8 weeks. And apparantly at 3 months she was sleeping from about 9:30 to 4 or 5 am.

Seems like a long way off, doesn't it?

Check out babycenter.com too. I look things up there often.

Hope that helps! We'll talk soon.