Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Firsts for Katelyn

Today is a day to mark on my calender. Katelyn accomplished two things for the first time ever today, December 20, 2006.

First, at 8 months and 17 days, she pulled herself up to standing on multiple objects (that were not me...she's been doing that for a couple weeks). She managed to stand herself up on a toy, in her crib, on Padyn's little white chair and on the tub rim. I'm fearful of what is coming next.

Second, she peed on the rug. I know, I know...not as much of an accomplishment as the standing up thing. But still, a first none-the-less. It's just so hard to get her in her diaper these days before she crawls away. And that's just what happened.

Now if we could just get her to sleep through the night...

1 comment:

PRETTYDOG VINEYARD...KAZZ said...

SO DID YOU SMACK HER BOTTOM WITH A ROLLED UP NEWSPAPER??