Monday, December 11, 2006

The Things that Come Out of Her Mouth

Padyn has been in her prime lately. Randomness spills forth from her mouth hourly. I wish I had a tape recorder or a photographic memory so I could record it all. Alas, I have neither. So, here are some recent things that have crossed her lips.

These two were uttered in the same car ride to the airport on Saturday. I would have fallen over upon hearing them, except that would have been unsafe seeing as how I was driving the car.

"Mommy, are you going to be like me when you grow down?"

In a discussion we were having about a friend's son going to college...
"Mommy, when you go to college, who will babysit me?"

Another favorite question of hers these days is, "Mommy, how do you feel when God doesn't talk to you?"

She is also fond of, "I'm lost forever in space." She says it so dramatically. Really, I have no idea.

But her favorite question still is, "Where we going after my nap, Mommy?"

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Lost forever in SPACE?!?

Where does she hear these things?

Ro said...

Brandon's question before he goes down for a nap is "Who'se coming over after my nap?" I must not get out much, but people come over!