Friday, December 01, 2006

Photo Friday: Faves, Part 1

I decided for the next several weeks I am going to post my favorite photos for photo Friday. Since I have the most of Padyn, we're going to start with her and just do the first year of her life. This favorites series could take months, but at least it will give me something to post each week.

So, here it begins. Padyn, birth to 12 months. There are so so many, and I can't post them all, but here are some of Mommy's Favorites.

February 2004, 3 1/2 months old



April, 2004, 5 months old


May 2004, 6 months old

June 2004, 6 1/2 months old

July 2004, 7 1/2 months old

August 2004, 8 1/2 months old

September 2004, 10 months old October 2004, 11 months old (pictured with Liam) October 2004, 11 1/2 months old (Bella on left, Padyn on right)

2 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Nice choices, nice choices. I know they are your favorites because I've seen most of them before. I love the one with the head scarf. Too cute.

PRETTYDOG VINEYARD...KAZZ said...

WHAT A LOVELY IDEA...I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MY LITTLE FRIEND 'GROW UP'...IS THAT LAKE TAHOE IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE 6 MONTHS PHOTO...IT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES IN THE WHOLE WORLD...SUMMER OR WINTER