Saturday, December 23, 2006

Photo Friday: Faves, Part 2

Yes, I know it's Saturday, but I didn't get to post yesterday, so what can you do?

In my attempt to look through every photo I've ever taken and post my favorites, today I'm continuing to post pictures of Padyn. I love these pictures, not because they are stellar quality photos, but because they show Padyn's progression during this time period. She was learning to do so much from 13 months on like opening presents, standing herself up on things, walking, drawing, wearing her hair in barretts...so much fun. Here's a peek at 12-15 months...

November 2004. Padyn couldn't walk on her own yet, but she could walk with the aid of her new walker.

December 2004. Trying to get a photo to give to Daddy for Christmas. January 2005. In Hawaii, Padyn perfected her love of the pool.
January 2004. Padyn was learning how to say "Cheese" for the camera.

February 2005.


February 2005. Padyn discovered her love of stickers and the phone.

Next week...March-June.

No comments: