Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Just the Day for Photos

I know some of you are getting antsy. You don't mind this blogging everyday thing, but only if it includes some pictures more than once a week. Since I've punished you since Saturday with only blah blah blah, today I will reward you with just photos. So, enjoy these pictures of our outing to the duck pond last Saturday. In attendance was Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Padyn, Kate and Bella. The doggies did not get to come, much to Bella's disappointment.


Bella and Padyn chasing each other down the path.Kate LOVED the ducks. Can't you tell?I'm not sure if she's practicing her tap dancing or just purposely ignoring me.Doesn't that pigeon look like it's eyeing Bella?I love this one. Kate is peeking around Bella to look at the ducks.So happy.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I always enjoy your pictures! Those turned out great.

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Love the pics but of course love the blah blah blah too. Hehe.

Look at Kate's hair! And that shirt brings back SO Many Memories!

I can't believe you guys are still wearing such warm-weather clothing. I'm totally jealous of the apparant warmness.