Monday, February 04, 2008

All Bagged Up

Yesterday, Kate asked me for a bag. It was this funny mix of sign language and incoherent speech that took me about a minute and a half to figure out what she was asking for. (I don't know how I figured it out...I'm brilliant, I guess.) She's never done that before and I had no idea what she wanted it for, but I gave it to her anyway. I figured, what could it hurt to give my toddler a plastic bag to play with? Any responsible parent would have done the same.

Well, here's what she did with the bag.
All the little fridge magnets went into it. It was very impressive how quickly she stuck them all in.

And then they all got dumped out. Big surprise.
After that, the bag was abandoned in the corner of the kitchen and she moved on to destroying her sister's coloring book. Well, coloring in it. But Padyn was sure that she was destroying it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMMM!!! WONDER IF SHE'LL GROW UP TO BE A "BAG LADY"

SO, MOVING..WHERE, WHEN, WHY??
GOOD, BAD, INDIFFERENT??

NOW THAT VINTAGE IS OVER I'LL BE CHECKING EVERYDAY FOR NEW ADVENTURES OF THE GORGEOUS GIRLIES

KAZZ.."PRETTYDOG" BUT METHINKS IT SHUD BE RENAMED "PRETTY WET" VINEYARD...8 INCHES OF RAIN SINCE CHRISTMAS & MORE ON THE WAY!!

Erin said...

Hmm, could she be almost TWO? And we have that same stroller, and of course the magnets. Avery likes to dump all her blocks out of the bag. And then she walks away. Of course.