Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ah-ha!

This week is VBS (Vacation Bible School) at our church and once again I am the preschool director. That also means that once again, the week is hectic, I'm tired, and I forget to post pictures for all the fans out there. (And never mind the fact that I still don't have a kitchen and my small small living room is slowly turning into a garage heap.) With that said, here's a few photos (and in the next post) that I have been trying to get up for a week.

I have no pictures of the new kitchen yet because it isn't quite finished. I'll wait until the floor is clean, the furniture is returned, and the contractors tools are removed before I show it. I did not take a before picture, but I pulled this one up from the archives. You can get a sense of what it was.
Here is my current "kitchen." What you don't see is the coffee maker in the bathroom and the dishes piling up in the sink in the garage. Nice.
And here is the kitchen after it was demoed. Suddenly it seemed much bigger!

Unfortunately, even when it's done, I'm going to be living with that two-toned paint for a while, but oh well. You can't have everything, right?

No comments: