Friday, July 04, 2008

Photo Friday-Independence Day Edition

This morning I managed to get a few pictures of the girls in their 4th of July garb. Truth me told, I didn't get that many good pics and a tantrum ensued shortly after the photo session (you can see beginning evidence of it in the picture at the end.) But, I still feel good about getting this done first thing this morning. Enjoy. Kate asked for her hair to be this way. First, she wanted one ponytail on top. After I put it in the first time, so she no, it wasn't on top enough. I had to take it out and put it in directly on top of her head. Next, she said she wanted two ponytails right on the side. So, this is what came out. When it was done, she looked in the mirror and said, "I wook ike Laney!" (I look like Delaney (one of her friends from church).




Oh look...it's starting... Happy Independence Day. May you and your family be grateful for the freedoms that entitles us.

No comments: