Friday, July 25, 2008

Photo Friday-Pool Time

These photos were taken a couple weeks ago, but since I'm currently sitting in a conference room in a hotel near LAX, many many many miles away from my girlies, I had to use what I already had on this laptop.

Padyn has taken off in her swimming this summer. She can mostly do freestyle, but still doesn't understand breathing by turning her head to the side. She loves playing underwater and experimenting with holding her breath for extended periods of time. She still doesn't want to go into the deep end by herself, but I'd prefer she didn't anyway.

Tomorrow I get to return to Oregon where the girls are at my mom's. Hopefully, by Monday, I'll have a few more pics of the girls (well, Padyn) swimming in the river. Kate pretty much just wants to throw rocks in. Who knew she'd be so timid about water?



Happy Friday!

No comments: