Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Where Does She Come Up With This Stuff?

Today we were driving over the Golden Gate Bridge to visit the Bay Area Discovery Museum with a couple of my old roomies and their kids (pictures to come). After much discussion of "Is the bridge just as beautiful as its name?" Padyn asked the following as we were crossing over:


Mommy! Did my daddy build this bridge just for me?

I mean, I know Daddy can do lots of things, but this one might be a bit outside of his abilities.

Of course, for the rest of the trip (read-5 minutes) Kate keeps saying, "My Daddy bulled duh bidge for me!"

I'm so glad they think so highly of their Daddy. I know I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. I didn't know I rated so high in ANY of your eyes.

Thanks.
-j

Anonymous said...

Dang... Joel built a bridge. All I built Bella was a spider web. (I thought it was pretty cool though. It even began to sag after a couple weeks, just like a real web.)

-Uncle Paul