Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Anniversary Riendians! Happy Birthday Suz!


Lookie what I found. While this picture was taken a bit more recently than 14 years ago (what was this, Hana's 21st b.day at Chevys?) we didn't look that much different 14 years ago today when we all wandered into Rienda Hall at UC Davis. Susan, remember how we thought Jackie was older and couldn't possibly be our new roommate? Jack, remember how lame Susan was that she didn't tell us it was her birthday until 10pm that night? Did anyone remember to bring their tennis racket and screwdriver?

Juls, Sach and Hana-while you didn't sleep in our room that year, I still feel like you lived there. Or maybe that's all the other years of co-habitating getting jumbled up in my brain.

The only person missing from the picture is Jodie, our honorary Riendian. I believe Jodie was also at this birthday dinner. Too bad we didn't force her into the picture.

It's been a great 14 years my lovelies. Look at how grown up we are. And all the kids we have. And all our adult like jobs and responsibilities. And how EDUCATED we all are.

Miss you all. Looking forward to celebrating in Hawaii...

4 comments:

threeforme said...

I know! Why was the floral print so popular that year?

I think Hana was already at Chevys and the rest of us came together at a different time, so maybe we did syncronize our outfits and she got left out...

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Those are a lot of floral prints. It makes you guys really stand out against the beer umbrellas.

Mmmm! Chevy's!

Susan said...

I never noticed the floral before-what were we thinkin? I added an updated pic of all of us on my blog. Less floral- looking much more attractive!
L-S

McReynolds Family said...

Nice dresses!