Sunday, January 28, 2007

Katelyn's New Favorite Activity

Today I pulled out the walker. It never even crossed my mind until a couple days ago that she was ready for it. I only thought of getting it out for her because we were at a friend's house whose son is a month older than Kate. He was using his walker, and he is not quite as physically inclined as Kate. So today, as soon as I cleaned it up and let her loose with it, she did laps up and down the living room. She'd run into the wall or the piano bench and get stuck, then proceed to yell at me until I turned her around. She would raced off again. She never stumbled, never went to her knees, never missed a beat. This girl was made for walkin'. Padyn was happy to be her cheerleader. She was very keen on walking next to her. Actually, I think she told me she was marching. March away, my darlings.

No comments: