Monday, January 29, 2007

Night #1

Here are the stats from last night, the first night we had the girls in the same room at home:

Number of times Katelyn woke up in the night: 1
Time Kate woke up: 5:25am (VAST improvement over previous night)
Number of times Padyn called out/woke up in the night: 0
Number of giggles I heard from the girls at 7:30 this morning: 3,592,291

No calling, no waking, and happiness in the morning (while letting me sleep a bit longer!). What could be better than that?

Wait until I load the pictures documenting what I found upon walking into the hallway...

3 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Ok, the giggles? Brought tears to my eyes. I'm SO glad the night was better.

What DID you find in the hallway? Another picnic?

Jen said...

Hi There! I am Lisa's Cousin, Jennifer. I have a big sister and loved sleeping in her room when I was growing up. I probably slept in there until I was like 12! There something about being with your sister! I am so glad it's working! I hope it lasts!

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Holy crap! You make Kate sleep in the bathroom?! What's that about?

At least here, your kids sleep in the LAUNDRY room!

[Jen, Arlene, Arlene, Jen. Nicetomeetcha.]