Monday, January 29, 2007

This is what I found in the hallway this morning...



At first I only saw this...then I looked into Kate's room and saw that the road of books continued all the way to Padyn's bed.
















She told me that not all of the books worked. Isn't she clever? She figured out that she couldn't use the soft-bound books.












Then I looked more closely into the room and saw that her bed was made...MADE! With all her animals nicely lined up. (Not all of those animals are hers. She stole the brown bear from Katelyn. Kate's been sleeping with it while her taggies are being washed.) Padyn making her own bed? That has NEVER happened before. This might prove to be a really great thing.













Kate seemed to like the road of books, too.

4 comments:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

LOVE the book road. Totally random, though, huh? How early did they have to get up to make P's bed AND create a road?

threeforme said...

not too early because when Joel left at 6:50 he didn't hear either of them. I found this at 7:30. Maybe she's just a super fast road builder. Future engineer?

Ro said...

Brandon does the same thing with his hardcover/board books, with one exception... he's making tunnels for his trains or cars to race through. Same idea, though. I thought he was just being weird until I saw your post! Maybe I should have gotten Padyn some Hotwheels for her birthday.....

threeforme said...

There's always next year...