Wednesday, July 11, 2007

And Today's Lesson Was...

MUCH BETTER!

Today, Padyn earned her lollipop. She was hesitant at first, but she eventually got into the pool with Emma (kind, young, tan, smart lifeguard) and swam around with her for the 30 minutes. Afterwards she ran up to me with a big smile on her face and said, "That was fun!"

Now, she still hasn't joined her class, nor done anything that they did. But who knows. Maybe tomorrow that will happen.

And maybe I just need to put her in private lessons.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Funny how she didn't want to go swimming when she so obviously LOVES swimming. I'm glad she decided to get in this time. I hope that lollipop was good!

Organized Chaos said...

Hang in there...I'm having the same problem. Two days in a row without crying thanks to ice cream bribery and "Teacher Sara." It is supposed to be a group lesson but now Sara teaches her on her own...I think they are all happy to do whatever it takes to keep her from crying for 40 minutes!