Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nothing Much to Report

Seeing as how it is already Tuesday and I hadn't posted since Friday, I knew some of the girls' loyal fans would be getting upset with me. I won't mention any names or anything...

I really don't have much to say. We had a nice weekend hanging out with friends. Padyn spent as much time in the pool as she possibly could. She can now jump in from the side and swim to you without touching you or coming up for air first. It's pretty impressive if I do say so myself.
Fearless
Check out the artwork on her arm. It was an amazingly beautiful series of butterflies going up her arm. She got it at Daddy's company picnic earlier that day.
Kate hasn't been her usual perky self lately. I mean, she's still the happiest baby we know, but she's had some crabby moments this week, especially at bedtime. She's also had some unusual bowel movements, so I am attributing her off-ness to a phantom canine tooth that must be pushing it's way through her top gums. We'll see in a week or so if I'm correct.
Cheese grin. Where did she learn that?
You probably won't hear from us much this week. We are in Sacramento staying with my sister for the next 5 days. I have a teacher training thingo to attend this week and since Daddy won't be around this weekend, we'll just stick around here and enjoy the cool 88 degree high that is forecast for Sunday. (Today was 103 degrees when we pulled up at 5pm. Gotta love the valley.)
So until then, enjoy these pics from last Friday. You can see that Padyn is becoming more fearless in the pool, and Kate gets along well with her cousin, Claire. They are such buds, they exchange sippy cups without blinking an eye. It was highly entertaining to watch them interact. We'll have to get together more often.
Claire and Kate hanging out with their sippies.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wait a sec, do you or Joel have a sister I don't know about?
L-S