Monday, October 15, 2007

New Photos

Have you noticed? I just uploaded a ton of new pictures onto Flickr. I know you haven't looked yet...there are no views. So go! Look! Comment! And just to get you interested, here's a preview. These are a few of my favorites.The pictures aren't labeled yet on Flickr, and some need a bit of an explanation. Here's a general rundown of what's there(but not in order)...you can match the label to the photo group. Like a game! Or a worksheet!

-Highway at Camp-Our church had it's annual weekend "camp" in the Santa Cruz mountains last weekend. These would be the photos with the extremely large soccer ball and me, running around with a chefs hat and oven mitts on.

-Kate eating meat. Yes...that is hot dog. I had to document it.

-Kate sticking her tongue out and/or closing her eyes.

-Kate being cute. (lots of Kate this past week. She's the only one that will smile for me.)

-The girls playing at the park last Sunday evening.

-Padyn showing off her new love of tights and watching her favorite TV show.

-Kate building with Megablocks.

-The girls at Emily's house last Monday, playing with Ella and Emily.

Ok. That's enough. Go look. If you can't figure out how to get there from my Flickr badge, click here. That will get you where you want to go.

No comments: