Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I'm Back

It's been dead around this here blog for the last week because J and I escaped from the children for a much needed vacation. I thought about posting a blog or two from Seattle. Actually, I didn't think that hard about it because obviously there is none. But, here are two pictures I took yesterday and today of the girls, just to get us back in the swing of things.

You can't see it, but Padyn has a very fun hair tie in her ponytail. She wanted me to take a picture of it so she could see it.And Kate has a new party trick. She sticks her tongue out. When you stick yours out in return, she laughs and laughs and laughs. As long as she isn't spitting, I'm ok with the tongue sticking out.
Oh, look. Here's me and J, too. We never have pictures together. This one we took on the ferry.

I'm off now. I'll be seeing you later this week. Or, more appropriately, you'll be seeing us.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Time away from the girls? What's that like? Please, tell me what I have to look forward to!

Everyone's crazy... said...

I always love the pics you post of your kiddos. I'm glad you had fun in WA.