Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Belated Happy Anniversary to Me

I can't believe that I totally missed my one year anniversary as a blogger. March 10th, 2006 was the date of my first post. Lisa and the girls were here visiting and she helped me get it started. Katelyn had yet to bless us with her presence and Padyn had no idea what "school" or being a big sister was all about.

And here we are, 307 posts later.

Just in case you like reminiscing as much as I do, here's my very first post. Not terribly exciting, but it does have a cute picture of Coley and Padyn.

It was so hard to start blogging. I was self-conscience about everything I wrote. I was nervous about what people would think of it, of us, of me.

Now? I can't imagine keeping track of our life and memories any other way.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Blogiversary! Hard to believe it's only been a year for you. Seems like you've been doing it forever. It's been nice seeing Katelyn grow up (although it'd be BETTER to see her in person, but I'll take pictures for now) :)