Friday, March 09, 2007

Photo Friday: Sisterly Love

I shot these this morning. I was trying to get a picture of the girls happily playing together in the playroom. But alas, by the time I got my camera out, happiness had turned to unhappiness. Padyn had some toys that Kate wanted to play with. That didn't sit well with Padyn. She decided to hide them under her body. Katelyn was not fooled by this maneuver. She knew the coveted baby doll toys where underneath her sister. The pictures tell the rest of the story...

Katelyn tries to pull Padyn off the toys by her hair.When Mommy stepped in and vetoed the hair pulling, Kate tried for the Under the Body reach. That didn't work out for her either.In the end, no one was happy.

They're going to hate me when they are older...

2 comments:

Ro said...

What is it about those plastic baby dolls that little girls love? We don't have any, but Caitlin just goes nuts for them when she sees 'em. Substitute Brandon for Padyn, and the doll for some other random toy, and you'll have the same scene at our house.

Double A's Mom said...

What was that noise? Oh, that was me falling off my chair laughing! Love the sister pictures! You make me almost want to have another one (almost being the very important word here).