Thursday, March 15, 2007

There's Usually a Reaon Behind Everything

I think I just discovered the reason behind Katelyn's uncharacteristic tantrums that she's been throwing the last couple days. Tantrums that I didn't think a not-quite-one-year-old could throw. Throwing herself to the ground, kicking her feet, crawling backwards, clawing and climbing up me while trying to get away...all this while screaming at the top of her healthy lungs. The reason could still be that she's quite a little bundle of fire bent on torturing those who love her most, but it could also be due to the two sharp beginnings of a one year bottom molar cutting through her bottom gums. I saw them this morning while she was lying on her back laughing. I won't be happy about that, either. Especially since this is her 4th or 5th tooth in the last month and a half or so. Not happy at all.

Now if only I could figure out why Padyn has a fever for the second day in a row. The second day we are trapped in the house-no playgroup, no school, no bible study for Mommy. Home. All day. Again. So fun for us.

No comments: