Friday, August 31, 2007

Photo Friday

It's good to be home for a while. I get to do things like clean the house, wash 7 loads of laundry, and actually post pictures for Photo Friday on a Friday! It doesn't get much more exciting than that...

Unfortunately, the only pictures I have to share are from last week in Tahoe. I have nothing more recent because the short lens on my camera broke which makes it difficult to take pictures in the house. I still have the long lens, but it's not great for those kind of shots. I tried to take a picture of Joel's new iPod the other day (it's RED!) but the camera refused to focus on an object that close and that small.

So, here are some more shots of our super fabulous 3 days in Tahoe last week...
Auntie taking her own picture with KatelynKate "driving" the boatPadyn clearly enjoying the ride. Doesn't it look like those red toes belong to her?Katelyn feeding BonBon. She's really been into that lately. Look how she opens her own mouth when she's trying to get you to eat something.Katelyn "swimming"Padyn figuring out how to swim with a life jacket onKilling time at the beach

Padyn reacting to the COLD lake water
Happy Labor Day Weekend!

1 comment:

Ro said...

I love the "red toes" picture. Makes Padyn look kinda like a hobbit! :-)