Friday, September 26, 2008

Photo Friday-Fashion Trendsetters and Random Silliness

Let's see...what's new in our household this week? Well, Kate has latched onto her galoshes. I gave them to her for Christmas last year and she's never wanted to wear them before now. Nevermind the fact that it hasn't rained here in many many months. For some reason, she's decided that every outfit would be complimented by her pink argyle boots. She particularly enjoys riding her bike in them.

Silly faces-Kate isn't so good at it.
Speaking of bikes, that's been our favorite afternoon activity for the last couple weeks. Kate doesn't actually ride hers for very long. She rides it down the driveway and out into the street, where she promptly gets off and leaves it in the middle of the road. She then goes exploring in the bushes around the parking lot. It's even more amusing since she keeps her helmet on the entire time, whether she's picking flowers or chasing Padyn down the street on her bike.Padyn apparently does trust her training wheels now. She has been trying to go faster and farther all week. Yesterday as I was running along next to her, and she said, "Mommy, Alex wouldn't believe how fast I can go!" First, I'm not sure who Alex is (maybe someone in her class?) and secondly, why would he care?Notice her passenger? "Duckie" has been taken for a ride every day this week.The two ballerinas-here they are dancing to "ballerina music" (aka classical music).Kate copied every move Padyn and I made. It was very cute.I have another photo on my phone of Kate is the most stupendous outfit ever seen, but I have to figure out how to get it on my computer...
Happy Friday.

No comments: