Saturday, February 03, 2007

Future Bloggers of America

In the last two weeks, two very special little girls entered the world. Neither of their mommies have a blog, so I've taken it upon myself to announce their arrival. Both were born to amazing women who I am blessed to call my friends.

Abigail Julia was born on Monday, January 22nd, to proud parents, Shauna and Aaron, and especially proud big brother, CJ. She was a petite 6 pounds 11 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. She's the most adorable little string bean ever. I wish I had a picture, but I forgot to bring my camera last week when I went to meet her. I'll be sure to bring it with me next time I go.

Coming into the world a week later was Naia Rose. Proud first time parents, Kelly and Jason, eagerly greeted her at 7:30am after a scheduled C-section. Naia is also a petite little girl. She tipped the scale at 6 pounds 9 ounces and 19 inches long. Look how tiny she looks! I hope I get to meet her before she heads back to the other side of the globe.
Congratulations to all. These two little girls are very blessed to be born to with such loving and genuine parents and families.

No comments: