Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy...oh, Never Mind

I would have posted some fun Valentine's Day thing, but we had not much fun today. Padyn woke up at midnight last night to throw up and proceeded to throw up about every hour until 6am. Our day was not spent trading Valentines at the park with our friends as originally planned, but at home, on our couch, watching too much TV. Just when I thought we might be in the clear, she threw up again tonight. I can tell it's not going to be a fun few days.

Just wait until Kate gets it.

And Daddy. And me.

I hope your day was more fun than ours.

1 comment:

Cozy Mom said...

I am glad we weren't close enought to be the ones who gave that horrible flu to Padyn. I do hope you have less puke then we did, but just in case it is the same thing here is my advice: the night is worse, the days are better, and it will last for 5 days. Wah your hands often. Good Luck!