Saturday, February 03, 2007

I have two new rooms in my house.

And no remodeling or knocking down walls to do it.

The first is a picture of the girls' new room. It's hard not to call it Kate's room anymore and I thought Padyn would have a hard time adjusting. But 4 out of 5 times I tell her to get something from her room, she goes to the right place.

Padyn's old room is now the playroom. Thanks to some shelves from Ikea, almost everything has a place to hide. I haven't finished organized it yet and Padyn's clothes are still in the closet, but the girls are smitten by it. Padyn loves the change. She loves telling me she's going to the playroom. She loves her toys all being in one place. Kate loves having a large floor area to crawl around in and toys at her level to put in her mouth. I love that everything will now have a place. And that's it can all be hidden behind a closed door.

No comments: