Sunday, February 25, 2007

New Things That Are Coming Out of Her Mouth on a Daily Basis

At nap time when we are reading a book:
Padyn: Mommy, lie down over here.
Mommy: OK, then move over a little.
Mommy proceeds to lie down next to Padyn on her bed to read a story.
Padyn: Mommy, you are a BIG person!

When something happens that Padyn doesn't like: DANG-IT!
(now really, where did she hear that?)

To her sister in a very sing-songy voice: Good job, Katie! Good job, sweet girl! Come on, sweet girl. You can do it!

In the bathroom: I have to go poopy, Momma. Leave me alone.

When she doesn't hear or understand what you have said, she'll cup her hand around her ear and say: What? What did you say? I didn't hear you. What?

When she is trying to get you to give her something: Yes or no, Momma. Yes?

Every time she wakes up or is bored: I want to watch something.

Every other time when she isn't asking to watch something: Where are we going today, Mommy?

When she's asked me for something and I say no: I'll ask my Daddy for __________.

Because she's the sweetest thing in the universe: You're my most favorite Mommy ever!

No comments: