Saturday, March 18, 2006

Dare we hope?

I wouldn't want to do anything that might jinx it, but I think we are finally over the stomach flu. Could it really be true? After a week of everyone having a turn at being sick, I'm making the decision today to take the towels off Padyn's bed, wash all the sheets, clean all the bathrooms and mop all the floors. Granted, we aren't 100% yet. Mommy and Daddy still can't eat much and Padyn gets extra cranky near her sleeping times. But she is back to one nap and a mostly regular meal schedule. We have been able to get out of the house for an hour at a stretch. The number of videos being asked for has lessened. We actually went to gymnastics yesterday and didn't have a total meltdown from being overly tired. I think we are there.

I don't believe in jinxing anyway.

No comments: