Friday, March 24, 2006

Playing with the New Camera

After months of debate, we finally broke down and got a new digital camera. LOVE IT! I'm so excited to have something that is fast, I can zoom, and that takes great pictures. Of course, I'm not very advanced with it yet. I basically know how to deal with the Auto mode. Eventually I'll read through the rest of the manual and figure out all the amazing things this puppy can do, but for now, I'm content to just play with it. Here's a few pics we took over the last few days.

Why are you still pointing that thing at me?
We got a newborn diaper in the mail from Huggies and Padyn thought it was a present for her. She was very excited to open it. Even if it was just a diaper.
Breakfast time
I'm not exactly sure what this look means, but I think it's cute.
Rock star at the park.

1 comment:

Lisa (the girls' moma) said...

Woot! New camera! So awesome! I love the shots of P. That's a great smile with the diaper package. Also, the lighting in the Breakfast Time picture is so great. Oooh. Now I have to get one. Just got to figure out that whole video dilemma.

Anyway! Padyn's Blog: Now with More Pictures!